eduroam with iOS
Setting up the eduroam with the CAT tool
For a secure setup of the eduroam profile on your device, please use here the eduroam CAT-Tool. This tool (eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool) is a configuration wizard that installs the eduroam profile on your device.
1. Press the button “Click here to download your eduroam installer”.
2. Select your institute from the “Organisation” menu. For eduroam users with a GWDG account, select “GWDG”.
3. Press here the button “Apple iOS mobile devices”.
4. Click on the message “This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” with “Allow”.
If you have paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, you will be asked to select a device on which to install this profile. Select iPhone.
5. A message appears prompting you to check the profile in the settings. Confirm this message with “Close”.
Then change to Settings → General → Profiles. Please select eduroam under “DOWNLOADED PROFILE”.
6. Now please press “Install”.
7. Now please enter the code for your device so that the eduroam profile can be installed on the device.
8. Press “Install”.
9. Press “Install” again.
11. Now enter your password for your eduroam account and click “Next”.
12. Finally, please press “Done” and the eduroam profile is installed.
You can delete the installed profile under “Settings → General → Profiles → eduroam” by clicking on “Remove Profile”.