This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Hosting of Cloud Share for your team or institute
Not a member of the University of Göttingen of Göttingen or Max Planck Society but interested in GWDG Cloud Share? We also offer the service GWDG Cloud Share for customers outside of University of Göttingen and the Max Planck Society.
The service is available under two plans:
- GWDG Cloud Share Flex
- for a flexible number of users
- pay-per-use accounting of accounts and used storage space
- GWDG Cloud Share Flat
- licensing of all users of an institution (minimum of 3000 employees accounted)
- almost 70% discounted compared to Cloud Share Flex
- pay-per-use accounting of used storage space
Our service is also available under the DFN-Cloud (German) contractual framework.
Under these conditions...
- GWDG Cloud Share Flex (flexible number of users)
- 7.00 € per user account/year
- addl. 090 € per GB storage/year
- GWDG Cloud Share Flat (all users of an institutions, minimum accounting of 3000 employees)
- 1,80 € per employee account/year
- 0,60 € per student account/year
- addl. 0,90 € per GB storage/year
... we offer:
- a flexible and accessible service to exchange files with people within and outside of your institution
- hosting in a modern, secure data center according to current industry practices, secure data transport
- assured availability of 99.9%
- automated, centralized monitoring of the service
- assured incidence response time of 60 min during GWDG office hours (mo. - fr. 07 am - 9 pm, sa. - so. 10 am - 6 pm) and 4 hours outside of GWDG office hours
- begin of incidence resolution within 4 hours after incident report during GWDG office hours and within 8 hours outside of GWDG office hours