Interested students are invited to register for the fourth Data Science Summer School until February 15, 2020. The Summer School will be held from August 03-14, 2020 in Göttingen.
With its intense two-week program the Summer School aims at advanced Master- and beginning PhD students from any discipline who are interested in learning about the many facets of data science. In a series of lectures, the participants will be introduced to the wide field of data science from different vantage points. Additional practical sessions will allow students to apply different methods in practice – individually and in groups.
Registration under: https://indico.cern.ch/e/ds3goe2020
- Data Management, Data Sharing and Data Publication
- Open Science
- Legal and Ethical Aspects (e.g. Licensing, Copyright)
- Infrastructures and Platforms (HPC, Cloud Computing and Cloud Storage)
- Mathematical and Statistical Methods
- Data Processing I (e.g. Text, Image and Database Analysis)
- Data Processing II (e.g. Visualization and Storytelling)
- Application examples