This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Miscallaneous LSF Commands
bsub is arguably the most important LSF command, you may also find the following commands useful:
Lists current jobs. Useful options are:
-p, -l, -a, , <jobid>, -u all, -q <queue>, -m <host>.
Lists older jobs. Useful options are:
-l, -n, <jobid>.
Status of cluster nodes. Useful options are:
Status of batch queues. Useful options are:
Why do I have to wait?
bhpart shows current user priorities. Useful options are:
-r, <host partition>.
The Final Command. It has two use modes:
bkill <jobid>: This kills a job with a specific jobid.
bkill <selection options> 0: This kills all jobs fitting the selection options. Useful selection options are:
-q <queue>, -m <host>.
Have a look at the respective man pages of these commands to learn more about them!
The following sections show you where you can get status Information and where you can get support in case of problems.
- Cluster status page
- HPC announce mailing list
Using the GWDG Support Ticket System
Write an email to email@example.com. In the body:
- State that your question is related to the batch system.
- State your user id (
- If you have a problem with your jobs please always send the complete standard output and error!
- If you have a lot of failed jobs send at least two outputs. You can also list the jobids of all failed jobs to help us even more with understanding your problem.
- If you don’t mind us looking at your files, please state this in your request. You can limit your permission to specific directories or files.