This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
TSM Admin's Corner: background information, tipps 'n' tricks
tipps 'n' tricks
towards IBM Docs
ISP 7.1.6 Client Command Reference – Links towards Commands are below the commands short reference / overview!
Once again, IBM has (so called) improved their web and many information have vanished :´-( . . . unfortunately even archive.org has no copy … :´´-(
so let's hope they won't delete the old ones like this
- TSM 7.1.2 Client Options Reference – Links towards Commands are below the commands short reference / overview!</del>
- Once again, IBM has (so called) improved their web again and just changing the version does not lead to the new client options reference – but we expected this and so please take a look here:
TSM 8.1.4 Client Options Reference
ISP and Third Party Stuff
free TSM tools / scripts / link collections / ...
- "Administrator's Reference Summary"-App : Link to request for app – by Empalis Consulting
- TSM Poweradministrator : free version with limited functionality – by MM-IT
- TSM Script Editor : graphical Editor for TSM scripts – by Spirtit-Software
- Stuff about IBM Tivoli Storage Manager : sql (see below), scripts, … – by Thobias Salazar Trevisan
- Links MM firstname.lastname@example.org : Link collection, some hints, – , Link actually dead by MM-IT
- Links : collection of several links around IBM Spectrum * (including ISProtect, ISScale, ISControl), Home of TSMCluster®, excellent newsletters – by ExStor GmbH
SQL for DB2 @ TSM/ISP
- SQL for Tivoli Storage Manager : a collection of links around SQL for TSM / ISP by Thobias Salazar Trevisan
- Advanced SQL usage : Talk given at TSM-Symposium 2015 by Maurice van ‘t Loo
- MAUPack : Maurice van ‘t Loo own set of SQL statements
- GWDG SQL 4 TSM : some addition SQL statements
- a few things to know:
selectwith addtional text:
SELECT || '<Text>' <COLUMN> || <'next Text>' FROM …and so on …
PowerShell & TSM/ISP
These pages will describe the use and configuration of TLS 1.2 within a TSM/ISP server.
- Using Self signed Certificates
- Using DFN-CA signed Certificates – postponed
Every two years the “TSM-Symposium” (next will be called “ISP Symposium 2019”) the largest TSM^H ISP user meeting outside the US takes place. The websites of the former symposia held a great varity of published talks.
The next Symposium takes place in Dresden again: September 24th – 27th: http://isp2019.rrz.uni-koeln.de/
unsorted further stuff
- ISP/TSM-Version naming:
- VRMF = Version.Release.Modification-Fix